In this Webinar, attendees will walk away with specific & meaningful social, emotional, and academic strategies to build resiliency in teens (and yourselves) during this unprecedented time.
Participants will learn about the origins of typical adolescent behaviors and warning signs of trauma. There will be a panel of adolescent behavioral experts to answer questions during Q&A. Join us!
• Behavioral impacts of trauma
• Social-Emotional learning strategies to build resilience
• Building resiliency through academic strategies
• Communication strategies to decrease emotional reactivity
• Coryn Nadeau LCAT; ATR-BC; MA- Social- Emotional Program Lead, National
• Julie Burke, MA; LPC- Post-Secondary Counselor; Teacher/Mentor, Austin Campus
• Joie Laykoff, MA- Director of Learning & Development, National
• Robin Podway, MA; M.Ed- Head of School, Fusion Academy Huntington Beach