Parents have it hard right now and we want to help! At Fusion, our philosophy is Love, Motivate, and Teach and we see the opportunities for you to emulate these practices at home.
In each of our classrooms, we prioritize relationship-building with students and establish an authentic connection first and foremost. Then we tap into our students' intrinsic motivation by making them partners in their class design, giving them choice and voice, and helping them understand the purpose behind the teaching. Finally, we customize our teaching practices to leverage student strengths and make content delivery accessible to their unique style of learning.
Join us to learn how you can apply this model at home and let us help you with your unique challenges through our Q & A.
• Changing your mindset from teaching to coaching
• Creating an environment that’s conducive to learning
• Helping your student discover more interest in the material
• Facing the realities and revisiting expectations
• Joie Laykoff, MA – Director of Learning & Development, National
• Jaime Porras, MA – Head of School, Fusion Academy West Los Angeles
• Noelle Brown – District Vice President, Southern California